Pricing & Availability
Please contact the MBC facility use coordinator for details regarding pricing & availability.
Building Use Form Process
- A completed Facility Use Request Form must be submitted to the Facilities Use Coordinator.
- Requests should be submitted at least 4 weeks in advance or as soon as possible.
- All forms will be replied within 24-hours of their receipt via email.
- Once your request is approved, the Facilities Use Coordinator will schedule a review meeting with the user representative.
- During the meeting we will review and complete the Facility Use Agreement Checklist, review conditions of the facility for usage, explain the expectations, and needs for the event, and to provide the following documents:
- General Facility Use Requirements
- Incident Report Form
- Kitchen and Cove Use Requirements (if applicable)
Use this diagram to confirm which rooms you'll need to reserve for your event.
Apply For Facility Use
MBC Facilities Use
Upon approval of your request, you will be given a Facility Use Agreement and Checklist.
To pay by check or money order mail it to:
Midvalley Bible Church – Building Use - PO Box 936, Bluffdale, Utah 84065
We also accept online payments using your debit/credit card, checking/savings accounts. To pay online click the button below.